With the water temps dropping and a few days of stable weather, I headed out with Scott and his crew to settle the score from the previous weekend. After covering some water and dialing in the program, it was game on as we boxed out going 10/10 on Steelhead and topping off the box with 2 Lake Trout.
Despite the major blow from NE to N over the past few days, I made the call to head out with Tim and his crew, staying close to port sheltered by PI. All we found was mud water and weeds. We called it after a couple hours, not finding any clean water or bites – 0/0 Ouch!
With Denny, his sons Ben & Jake and a couple of their buddies aboard, we decided to stay close to port with the winds picking up from the previous day. With a slow start we managed to hit one hot spot that dredged until it dried up ending the day 6/7 on Steelhead also boating a monster Smallmouth bass.